May 25, 2012

A good chance of rain...

We leave for Bella Fiore today and I can't wait.  I've been going to Harmony Park (this lovely campground in the middle of nowhere) for years, but I haven't been to Bella since the first year it started, and this is it's 6th year!  I can't wait to see how the event has evolved...

Here are some of my favorite pictures at Harmony from the past, a few are from the first year of Bella: Bella Luna, 2007.

Fire dancers, Project Earth, 2009


Project Earth, 2009
Project Earth, 2010


Bella Luna, 2007


Project Earth, 2011

Bella Luna, 2007

And right about here began my love for Trampled by Turtles. I consider this proof of my undying affection for Dave Simonett.


Lake Geneva, Project Earth, 2009

Bella Luna, 2007
Project Earth, 2011





Pre-storm clouds, Project Earth, 2010

And, even though Mark and I have each been to Harmony Park many times (and even at the same festivals!), this will be our first time there together! So that's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment