April 28, 2012

How to: May Day Basket

May is almost here and this coming Tuesday my students and I will be delivering tissue paper flowers in paper baskets around the neighborhood, so I was inspired to make my own more permanent version of a May Day basket! 

Here's how to make one:

 (Mine was 8"x8")

 

 (I did a blanket stitch along the edges of each point for a finished look.)



I added buttons to my stitches! 



To find out how I made my flowers go to my tutorial!




Add flowers, a note, or whatever and deliver to a special person or surprise someone!  I'd love to see what people do for their own baskets.  Happy May!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful & very easy to understand, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Chile License Plate embossed with custom number or text

    ReplyDelete
  3. Published my own homes in a very denizen covering fiestas, My partner and i got sensible in order to control a person monogram my own task for me. My partner and i has been no frustrated as a result that proved helpful. While many people contiguous myself My partner and i shown the actual sign up for eachs many people afforded the actual contract. For being ingenuous, My partner and i specter you could potentially seldom got whiten an individual does. Stunning quick. vegan protein

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. Supplements For Hair Loss

    ReplyDelete