August 24, 2012

Etsy Weekly Wants #2: Festival Supplies

Later today we're headed to one of our last festivals for the season, so no better thing to think about than what we'll need next year.  So, here we go!

Can koozies by Washboard Felts.  I bring a bunch to every festival, but by the end of the weekend, I've usually lent out at least one that doesn't come back.  This is one that I'd certainly be holding on to tightly!  I love the colors and that it's felted!




Poncho by karmologyclinic.  There's a 50% chance of rain this weekend.  I have a raincoat, but ponchos seem so much more comfortable- easy to layer and more breathable.  I also love this bright color.


And I'd definitely be wearing this hoodie by thaitee when it's cooler out and not raining.  It might not be quite that chilly this weekend, but this long coat would be nice with leggings in the fall.


A sun hat by Magicdoll.  I really like this one.  It would shade my eyes while watching a band play, without being too big and awkward.  I really never wear hats, but I think this would be a nice transition from sunglasses all the time. 


And last, this hip bag by gabriellamoldo.  I love the fabric and the leaf shape of the pockets.  This shop has other great bags as well.  I crocheted a hip bag to use for now, but this would be a good option if I decide to wear one. 


Well, it's festival time!  Be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment