July 17, 2012

Pseudo-haitus and a music festival.

I know I wrote about this briefly in a recent post, but my blogging hasn't been very frequent lately.  In addition to all the stuff I have going on at home (unpacking, job hunt, homework) we happen to be on vacation right now.  That's right, we're looking at mountains right now and I'm blogging; just a quick one with some pictures from a music fest we did a week ago.  Five more days of vacation, maybe another post if I feel like it, and then back to normal.  So here you go, a few pictures from Weekend at Harmony with Umphrey's McGee and Yonder Mountain String Band.

Umphrey's and a light show:



Happy boyfriend.

 Climbing trees.



 Mega Jenga: my dream game come true.


Boys N' the Barrels!


 Us.

Horseshoes and Hand Grenades- my new favorite bluegrass band after two great performances at Harmony Park.

 And YMSB.
 
Another widely successful weekend at Harmony Park, and for the first time in remembrance, no rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment