April 09, 2012

Home meals of the week #6

Curry: tomatoes, peas, broccoli, cashews, etc. Over rice. We do a lot of curries and each time it's different.


Also, we don't use all the coconut milk in each batch, so Mark froze the leftover in an ice cube tray, popped the cubes into a plastic bag, and back into the freezer. It seems like a good idea, so I hope it works ok and the milk doesn't separate too much.


My favorite breakfast. Scrambled egg whites with avocado and chili powder on toast.




Two layer smoothie. First layer- pineapple and mango. Second layer- pineapple, strawberries, and granola. I like to add a little ice to chill the whole thing. I'd like to start freezing fruit soon so I don't have to add ice.




Pizza! Homemade dough topped with mushrooms, stewed tomatoes, garlic, basil (freshly grown at home!!), castelvetrano olives, onion, gouda, and cheddar. Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment