April 29, 2012

Home meals of the week #9


Yummy post-bike ride lunch:  salad and sandwich.  Salad with arugula, strawberries, feta, olive oil, lemon juice, and olives.  Sandwich on toasted garlic ciabatta, with (homemade!) garlic hummus, sauteed mushrooms and onions, and more arugula.




Burritos.  I made a salsa/ guac-esque mix with tomatoes, cilantro, onions, avocado, lime, and jalapeno.  We ate that over rice and veggie baked beans, wrapped in a tortilla, topped with Sriracha.



Breakfast smoothie with kiwi, strawberries, banana, papaya, and a bit of granola.



Spiced black beans over rice with steamed spinach.



Pretty good week of food! And I heard that the local farmers markets have opened, so I hope we can get to one asap for some fresh produce!

4 comments:

  1. I too remember standing in line at the school to get my sugar cube with the polio vaccine. One fellow in my class at school had polio. Cayman Islands License Plate embossed with custom number or text

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot intended for publishing and also providing this great post. It really is and so enjoyable. I'd like to know some other facts about this kind of website. Therefore it is advisable to present us this information quickly. Let me undoubtedly recognize an individual. Lutein Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog post searching for something related to social media. Your story is sad, although is very well written. I am sorry for the loss of your friend vegan cheese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this amazing food recipe, I have also a delicious food product which is like Vezlay Soya Chaap and Chicken substitutes are remarkable alternatives for vegetarians and health-conscious individuals seeking protein-rich options. With their authentic taste, texture, and versatility, they cater to diverse culinary needs. Whether grilled, stir-fried, or curried, these substitutes offer a satisfying and nutritious dining experience without compromising on flavor or quality.

    ReplyDelete